Subject: add new repo

From: Sven Eisenhauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 15:11:48 +0100

---
 .../Common Public License - v 1_0.mht              | 393 +++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 393 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Master/Reference Architectures and Patterns/labs/QuasarClient/showcaseSwing/Common Public License - v 1_0.mht

(limited to 'Master/Reference Architectures and Patterns/labs/QuasarClient/showcaseSwing/Common Public License - v 1_0.mht')

diff --git a/Master/Reference Architectures and Patterns/labs/QuasarClient/showcaseSwing/Common Public License - v 1_0.mht b/Master/Reference Architectures and Patterns/labs/QuasarClient/showcaseSwing/Common Public License - v 1_0.mht
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..cbd61ae
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Master/Reference Architectures and Patterns/labs/QuasarClient/showcaseSwing/Common Public License - v 1_0.mht	
@@ -0,0 +1,393 @@
+From: <Mit Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 gespeichert>
+Subject: Common Public License - v 1.0
+Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:08:54 +0100
+MIME-Version: 1.0
+Content-Type: text/html;
+	charset="iso-8859-1"
+Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
+Content-Location: http://www.openquasar.de/de/quasar/cpl-v10_sdm.html
+X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
+
+<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" =
+"http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">
+<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Common Public License - v 1.0</TITLE>
+<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
+charset=3Diso-8859-1">
+<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3020" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
+<BODY vLink=3D#800000 bgColor=3D#ffffff>
+<P align=3Dcenter><B>Common Public License - v 1.0 (sd&amp;m AG)</B> =
+</P>
+<P><B></B><FONT size=3D3></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>THE ACCOMPANYING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS =
+OF THIS=20
+COMMON PUBLIC LICENSE ("AGREEMENT"). ANY USE, REPRODUCTION OR =
+DISTRIBUTION OF=20
+THE PROGRAM CONSTITUTES RECIPIENT'S ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS =
+AGREEMENT=20
+IS BASED ON THE INITIAL COMMON PUBLIC LICENSE OF IBM=20
+(http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html)</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B>1. DEFINITIONS</B></FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>"Contribution" means:</FONT> </P>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>a) in the case of the initial Contributor, the =
+initial code=20
+  and documentation distributed under this Agreement, and<BR =
+clear=3Dleft>b) in=20
+  the case of each subsequent Contributor:</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>i) changes to the Program, and</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>ii) additions to the Program;</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>where such changes and/or additions to the Program =
+originate=20
+  from and are distributed by that particular Contributor. </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>A=20
+  Contribution 'originates' from a Contributor if it was added to the =
+Program by=20
+  such Contributor itself or anyone acting on such Contributor's behalf. =
+
+  </FONT><FONT size=3D2>Contributions do not include additions to the =
+Program=20
+  which: (i) are separate modules of software distributed in conjunction =
+with=20
+  the Program under their own license agreement, and (ii) are not =
+derivative=20
+  works of the Program. </FONT></UL>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>"Contributor" means any person or entity that =
+distributes the=20
+Program.</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>"Licensed Patents " mean patent claims licensable by a =
+
+Contributor which are necessarily infringed by the use or sale of its=20
+Contribution alone or when combined with the Program. </FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2>"Program" means the =
+Contributions=20
+distributed in accordance with this Agreement.</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>"Recipient" means anyone who receives the Program =
+under this=20
+Agreement, including all Contributors.</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B></B></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B>2. GRANT OF RIGHTS</B></FONT> </P>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2>a) </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>Subject to the=20
+  terms of this Agreement, each Contributor hereby grants</FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>=20
+  Recipient a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free copyright license=20
+  to</FONT><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2> </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>reproduce, prepare=20
+  derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute =
+and=20
+  sublicense the Contribution of such Contributor, if any, and such =
+derivative=20
+  works, in source code and object code form.</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2></FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2>b) Subject to the terms of this =
+
+  Agreement, each Contributor hereby grants </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>Recipient a=20
+  non-exclusive, worldwide,</FONT><FONT color=3D#008000 size=3D2> =
+</FONT><FONT=20
+  size=3D2>royalty-free patent license under Licensed Patents to make, =
+use, sell,=20
+  offer to sell, import and otherwise transfer the Contribution of such=20
+  Contributor, if any, in source code and object code form. This patent =
+license=20
+  shall apply to the combination of the Contribution and the Program if, =
+at the=20
+  time the Contribution is added by the Contributor, such addition of =
+the=20
+  Contribution causes such combination to be covered by the Licensed =
+Patents.=20
+  The patent license shall not apply to any other combinations which =
+include the=20
+  Contribution. No hardware per se is licensed hereunder. </FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2></FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>c) Recipient understands that although each =
+Contributor=20
+  grants the licenses to its Contributions set forth herein, no =
+assurances are=20
+  provided by any Contributor that the Program does not infringe the =
+patent or=20
+  other intellectual property rights of any other entity. Each =
+Contributor=20
+  disclaims any liability to Recipient for claims brought by any other =
+entity=20
+  based on infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise. As =
+a=20
+  condition to exercising the rights and licenses granted hereunder, =
+each=20
+  Recipient hereby assumes sole responsibility to secure any other =
+intellectual=20
+  property rights needed, if any. For example, if a third party patent =
+license=20
+  is required to allow Recipient to distribute the Program, it is =
+Recipient's=20
+  responsibility to acquire that license before distributing the =
+Program.</FONT>=20
+</UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2></FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>d) Each Contributor represents that to its knowledge =
+it has=20
+  sufficient copyright rights in its Contribution, if any, to grant the=20
+  copyright license set forth in this Agreement. </FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2></FONT></UL>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B>3. REQUIREMENTS</B></FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B></B>A Contributor may choose to distribute the =
+Program in=20
+object code form under its own license agreement, provided that:</FONT> =
+</P>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>a) it complies with the terms and conditions of this=20
+  Agreement; and</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>b) its license agreement:</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>i) effectively disclaims</FONT><FONT size=3D2> on =
+behalf of all=20
+  Contributors all warranties and conditions, express and implied, =
+including=20
+  warranties or conditions of title and non-infringement, and implied =
+warranties=20
+  or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; =
+
+</FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>ii) effectively excludes on behalf of all =
+Contributors all=20
+  liability for damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental =
+and=20
+  consequential damages, such as lost profits; </FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>iii)</FONT><FONT size=3D2> states that any provisions =
+which=20
+  differ from this Agreement are offered by that Contributor alone and =
+not by=20
+  any other party; and</FONT> </UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>iv) states that source code for the Program is =
+available from=20
+  such Contributor, and informs licensees how to obtain it in a =
+reasonable=20
+  manner on or through a medium customarily used for software=20
+  exchange.</FONT><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2> </FONT><FONT =
+color=3D#ff0000=20
+  size=3D2></FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></UL>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>When the Program is made available in source code =
+form:</FONT>=20
+</P>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>a) it must be made available under this Agreement; =
+and=20
+</FONT></UL>
+<UL><FONT size=3D2>b) a copy of this Agreement must be included with =
+each copy=20
+  of the Program. </FONT></UL>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT color=3D#0000ff =
+size=3D2><STRIKE></STRIKE></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2><STRIKE></STRIKE></FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>Contributors=20
+may not remove or alter any copyright notices contained within the =
+Program.=20
+</FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>Each Contributor must identify itself as the =
+originator of its=20
+Contribution, if any, in a manner that reasonably allows subsequent =
+Recipients=20
+to identify the originator of the Contribution. </FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B>4. COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTION</B></FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>Commercial distributors of software may accept certain =
+
+responsibilities with respect to end users, business partners and the =
+like.=20
+While this license is intended to facilitate the commercial use of the =
+Program,=20
+the Contributor who includes the Program in a commercial product =
+offering should=20
+do so in a manner which does not create potential liability for other=20
+Contributors. Therefore, if a Contributor includes the Program in a =
+commercial=20
+product offering, such Contributor ("Commercial Contributor") hereby =
+agrees to=20
+defend and indemnify every other Contributor ("Indemnified Contributor") =
+against=20
+any losses, damages and costs (collectively "Losses") arising from =
+claims,=20
+lawsuits and other legal actions brought by a third party against the=20
+Indemnified Contributor to the extent caused by the acts or omissions of =
+such=20
+Commercial Contributor in connection with its distribution of the =
+Program in a=20
+commercial product offering. The obligations in this section do not =
+apply to any=20
+claims or Losses relating to any actual or alleged intellectual property =
+
+infringement. In order to qualify, an Indemnified Contributor must: a) =
+promptly=20
+notify the Commercial Contributor in writing of such claim, and b) allow =
+the=20
+Commercial Contributor to control, and cooperate with the Commercial =
+Contributor=20
+in, the defense and any related settlement negotiations. The Indemnified =
+
+Contributor may participate in any such claim at its own expense.</FONT> =
+</P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>For example, a Contributor might include the Program =
+in a=20
+commercial product offering, Product X. That Contributor is then a =
+Commercial=20
+Contributor. If that Commercial Contributor then makes performance =
+claims, or=20
+offers warranties related to Product X, those performance claims and =
+warranties=20
+are such Commercial Contributor's responsibility alone. Under this =
+section, the=20
+Commercial Contributor would have to defend claims against the other=20
+Contributors related to those performance claims and warranties, and if =
+a court=20
+requires any other Contributor to pay any damages as a result, the =
+Commercial=20
+Contributor must pay those damages.</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2><B>5. NO =
+WARRANTY</B></FONT>=20
+</P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE =
+PROGRAM IS=20
+PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY =
+KIND,=20
+EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES =
+OR=20
+CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A=20
+PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Each Recipient is</FONT><FONT size=3D2> solely =
+responsible for=20
+determining the appropriateness of using and distributing </FONT><FONT=20
+size=3D2>the Program</FONT><FONT size=3D2> and assumes all risks =
+associated with its=20
+exercise of rights under this Agreement</FONT><FONT size=3D2>, including =
+but not=20
+limited to the risks and costs of program errors, compliance with =
+applicable=20
+laws, damage to or loss of data, </FONT><FONT size=3D2>programs or =
+equipment, and=20
+unavailability or interruption of operations</FONT><FONT size=3D2>. =
+</FONT><FONT=20
+size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2><B>6. DISCLAIMER OF =
+LIABILITY</B></FONT>=20
+</P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2>EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN =
+THIS=20
+AGREEMENT, NEITHER RECIPIENT NOR ANY CONTRIBUTORS SHALL HAVE ANY =
+LIABILITY FOR=20
+ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL =
+DAMAGES=20
+</FONT><FONT size=3D2>(INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST =
+PROFITS),</FONT><FONT=20
+size=3D2> HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN =
+CONTRACT,=20
+STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN =
+ANY WAY=20
+OUT OF THE USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE PROGRAM OR THE EXERCISE OF ANY =
+RIGHTS=20
+GRANTED HEREUNDER, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH =
+DAMAGES.</FONT>=20
+</P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2><B>7. GENERAL</B></FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2>If any provision of this =
+Agreement is=20
+invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the =
+validity=20
+or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this Agreement, and =
+without=20
+further action by the parties hereto, such provision shall be reformed =
+to the=20
+minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and =
+enforceable.</FONT>=20
+</P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>If Recipient institutes patent litigation against a =
+Contributor=20
+with respect to a patent applicable to software (including a cross-claim =
+or=20
+counterclaim in a lawsuit), then any patent licenses granted by that =
+Contributor=20
+to such Recipient under this Agreement shall terminate as of the date =
+such=20
+litigation is filed. In addition, if Recipient institutes patent =
+litigation=20
+against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a =
+lawsuit)=20
+alleging that the Program itself (excluding combinations of the Program =
+with=20
+other software or hardware) infringes such Recipient's patent(s), then =
+such=20
+Recipient's rights granted under Section 2(b) shall terminate as of the =
+date=20
+such litigation is filed. </FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>All Recipient's rights under this Agreement shall =
+terminate if=20
+it fails to comply with any of the material terms or conditions of this=20
+Agreement and does not cure such failure in a reasonable period of time =
+after=20
+becoming aware of such noncompliance. If all Recipient's rights under =
+this=20
+Agreement terminate, Recipient agrees to cease use and distribution of =
+the=20
+Program as soon as reasonably practicable. However, Recipient's =
+obligations=20
+under this Agreement and any licenses granted by Recipient relating to =
+the=20
+Program shall continue and survive. </FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute copies of =
+this=20
+Agreement, but in order to avoid inconsistency the Agreement is =
+copyrighted and=20
+may only be modified in the following manner. The Agreement Steward =
+reserves the=20
+right to </FONT><FONT size=3D2>publish new versions (including =
+revisions) of this=20
+Agreement from time to </FONT><FONT size=3D2>time. No one other than the =
+Agreement=20
+Steward has the right to modify this Agreement. software design &amp; =
+management=20
+AG is the initial Agreement Steward.&nbsp;</FONT><FONT size=3D2>software =
+design=20
+&amp; management AG </FONT><FONT size=3D2>may assign the responsibility =
+to serve=20
+as the Agreement Steward to a suitable separate entity. </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>Each=20
+new version of the Agreement will be given a distinguishing version =
+number. The=20
+Program (including Contributions) may always be distributed subject to =
+the=20
+version of the Agreement under which it was received. In addition, after =
+a new=20
+version of the Agreement is published, Contributor may elect to =
+distribute the=20
+Program (including its Contributions) under the new </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>version.=20
+</FONT><FONT size=3D2>Except as expressly stated in Sections 2(a) and =
+2(b) above,=20
+Recipient receives no rights or licenses to the intellectual property of =
+any=20
+Contributor under this Agreement, whether expressly, </FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2>by=20
+implication, estoppel or otherwise</FONT><FONT size=3D2>.</FONT><FONT =
+size=3D2> All=20
+rights in the Program not expressly granted under this Agreement are=20
+reserved.</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2>This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of =
+New York=20
+and the intellectual property laws of the United States of America. No =
+party to=20
+this Agreement will bring a legal action under this Agreement more than =
+one year=20
+after the cause of action arose. Each party waives its rights to a jury =
+trial in=20
+any resulting litigation.</FONT> </P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P>
+<P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></P><BR></BODY></HTML>
-- 
cgit v1.2.3